Relaxation and holiday feeling
Treat yourself to a bit of calm and relaxation after this rather stressful time.
Carefree relaxation thanks to our precautionary measures
It goes without saying that we are adhering to the national hygiene regulations and to the World Health Organisation’s recommendations without, however, neglecting our usual hospitality.
Our staff has been trained in accordance to these rules and will be tested regularly.
To ensure you a carefree vacation, the already high hygienic standards will be further intensified during this period. In the kitchen as well as in the service our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves. They will also disinfect their hands regularly in order to continue to be available for your wishes. Moreover, all surfaces in public areas of the hotel are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. In the dining room you can enjoy even more privacy and cosiness with your loved once due to the legal minimum distance between tables.
Let’s reembrace normality and the joy of holiday step by step.
Our precautionary measures
- Upon arrival we make sure to take all our guests’ temperature with a contactless device
- Plexiglas protections increase the security for interactions between guests and staff
- The safety distance will be maintained with markings on the floor
- All our employees will be working with face masks
- Face masks and gloves are available for our guests at any time
- Objects that are likely to come into contact with many people are regularly disinfected
- Dispensers for disinfectants function with automatic sensors
- All rooms are regularly cleaned and aired
- All our employees are constantly trained and informed about new hygiene standards
- There are precise guidelines for our housekeeping staff – a protocol ensuring a systematic and efficient cleaning of the rooms is followed
- Antibacterial and antiviral products are used for cleaning the rooms (provisional medical appliances)
- Rooms are aired during the cleaning process
- The kitchen is disinfected multiple times a day in regular intervals
- Plates, pots and pans are cleaned at high temperature in the dish washer. In the following they are put into shelves using face masks and gloves
- Our washing machines are constantly checked for the right detergent dosage and temperature
Dining room / Bar:
- We reduce the number of tables in order to maintain the mandatory safety distance
- Our employees serve the food wearing face masks
- Safety distances between guests and employees are maintained (for instance when ordering)
- All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Our staff will be following rigorous safety measures when serving our guests at their tables