Hotel Sonnenheim in South Tyrol
These prices are worth every single penny. Here you can find an overview of our prices in summer.
The Sonnenheim half board offer includes the following:
- We celebrate your arrival with a welcome drink
- With our nutritious Tyrolean “Good-morning-breakfast” your will have a highly enjoyable start of the day – with a granola bar, home-made yoghurt, crunchy farmer’s bread from the Val Pusteria-Pustertal valley, juices full of vitamins and much more
- With the half board option, a delicious three-course menu with regional products will await you in the evening
- Our varied salad buffet will provide you with numerous vital substances for your well-being
- You can quench your thirst with fresh spring water from Pichlerberg
- An LCD TV with satellite reception is provided for entertainment in your room
- Access to our Wi-fi everywhere in the hotel
- You can benefit from all our leisure opportunities at the hotel (playground, playing room)
- Use of our entire sauna world (Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, outdoor sauna with plunge pool and aromatic steam bath)
- Use of outdoor whirlpool (36° C)
- Infrared relaxation room
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pool
- Kneipp hydrotherapy facility
- Ski Depot
- Roof terrace with panoramic view
- All our guests can ask for the Holidaypass, which allows them to use all public transport for free.
What if something comes up? Cover yourself by booking travel insurance the easy way, together with your holiday booking. The reliable choice for your holiday.
The rates are per person and day (for a minimum stay of 3 nights).
Extra charge for short stays per person and day: + 4,00 €
Visitor's Tax of Euro 1.70 per person and day (from 14 years). The tax is not included in the total rate of your stay and has to be paid on-site.
On the day of the arrival, your room is available from 2 p.m. – on the day of departure, please leave your room until 10:00 a.m.
For the occupancy of the double room as a single room, a surcharge of Euro 12,00 per day will be charged.
Children's rates (in the room of the parents):
up to 3 years free
up to 6 years 50 %
up to 12 years 30%
Credit card payments accepted
Dogs are allowed only by appointment.
Bed and Breakfast: reduction of 10,00 € per person per day
Cancellation conditions and cancellation insurance
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off cancellation, we will charge the following fees for cancellations:
- 30 to 15 days before arrival - 30% of booked value
- 14 to 8 days before arrival - 70% of booked value
- In the last week before arrival - 90% of booked value
- In case of early departure or late arrival we will calculate the full rate
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
FROM NOW ON, YOUR CAR CAN GO ON VACATION AS WELL!
South Tyrol is the perfect place for a car-free holiday where you can let yourself get carried away by the unique landscape and cultural heritage.
After checking-in into the accommodation the HOLIDAYPASS is at every guest’s disposal, if the booked accommodation is member of the Tourist office Chienes/Kiens. Guests who are in possession of the HOLIDAYPASS are authorized to use the entire public transportation network in South Tyrol including more services and discounts. The Tourist Info Chienes/Kiens offers a comprehensive holiday program for the whole family.
Ski Rental: Click here and book online in a few clicks. Book online and get the discount (to 15%). Direct delivery to your hotel Sonnenheim. Enjoy your skiing!