Included services at Hotel Sonnenheim
The Sonnenheim half board offer includes the following:
- We celebrate your arrival with a welcome drink
- With our nutritious Tyrolean “Good-morning-breakfast” your will have a highly enjoyable start of the day – with a granola bar, home-made yoghurt, crunchy farmer’s bread from the Val Pusteria-Pustertal valley, juices full of vitamins and much more
- With the half board option, a delicious three-course menu with regional products will await you in the evening
- Our varied salad buffet will provide you with numerous vital substances for your well-being
- An LCD TV with satellite reception is provided for entertainment in your room
- Access to our Wi-fi everywhere in the hotel
- You can benefit from all our leisure opportunities at the hotel (playground, playing room)
- Use of our entire sauna world (Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, outdoor sauna with plunge pool and aromatic steam bath)
- Use of outdoor whirlpool (36° C)
- Infrared relaxation room
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pool
- Kneipp hydrotherapy facility
- Bike room
- Roof terrace with panoramic view
- All our guests can ask for the Holidaypass, which allows them to use all public transport for free.
- Ski depot/ dry room
- Ski Rental: Click here and book online in a few clicks. Book online and get the discount (to 15%). Direct delivery to your hotel Sonnenheim. Enjoy your skiing!
FROM NOW ON, YOUR CAR CAN GO ON VACATION AS WELL!
South Tyrol is the perfect place for a car-free holiday where you can let yourself get carried away by the unique landscape and cultural heritage.
After checking-in into the accommodation the HOLIDAYPASS is at every guest’s disposal, if the booked accommodation is member of the Tourist office Chienes/Kiens. Guests who are in possession of the HOLIDAYPASS are authorized to use the entire public transportation network in South Tyrol including more services and discounts. The Tourist Info Chienes/Kiens offers a comprehensive holiday program for the whole family.