Hotel owner Martin himself will be active in the kitchen and will prepare the most delicious South Tyrolean specialities and Italian specialities for you. We are predominantly using South Tyrolean products and during summer, we even use vegetables from our own garden. At our hotel you will enjoy home-made delights such as jams, pastries, as well as many other biological delicacies and South Tyrolean specialities. Of course we will consider potential intolerances (lactose, gluten etc.) too. Please, inform us about your special wishes at your arrival, so that we can prepare for your needs.
- Pirate Ship with two slides
- Relaxation indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- 10 new panorama rooms
Three-course Dinner with a Nutritious Salad Buffet
You can look forward to the evening all day long, since a lovingly prepared three-course dinner will await you with many delicacies, fresh ingredients and a nutritious salad buffet. We will prepare seasonal dishes, typical South Tyrolean delights, as well as Mediterranean meals for you.
Breakfast from 7am until 9:30am
Your day will start with our nutritious and tasty breakfast. While you slowly awake well-rested or enjoy some fresh South Tyrolean air during a morning stroll, we will prepare it for you. You will find crusty South Tyrolean bread from the village’s bakery, yoghurt, butter and delicious pie. You will also enjoy sweet spreads, hearty aromatic cold meats and of course the famous South Tyrolean Speck.
for about 4-5 portions
- 150g dried white bread cut into strips
- 150g boiled and strained spinach (can also be deep frozen spinach)
- 25g butter
- 25g cut onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- some milk
- 25g flour
- 4-5 cheese cubes (soft cheese, mozzarella, Italico, Edamer)
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Butter and grated cheese for serving
- fry the finely cut onions and garlic in butter
- add the strained spinach and season
- mix the eggs with warm milk
- mix all ingredients with the bread, except for the flour
- put some flour onto the dough and let the dough rest for about 20 min. (cover up)
- form the dumplings and press some soft cheese into the middle; now and again wet your hands with water so the dough does not get stuck to your hands.
- Boil the dumplings in salt water for about 15 minutes (depending on the size of the dumplings) so the cheese in the middle melts.
- Serve with melted butter and parmesan cheese.
Have fun cooking and enjoy the dumplings! Chef Martin